Lead Consultant – Project Delivery
Pythagoras work alongside organisations to deliver business critical solutions and services across Microsoft Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure.
Our project delivery roles scope and build innovative bespoke projects for clients across the Local & Regional government, Higher Education, and Not for Profit sectors. Our long running reputation for delivering excellence is backed up by not only the awards and accreditation we have gained, but by the true partnerships we have formed along the way.
As a Lead Consultant for project delivery, you will be required to deliver end-to-end bespoke solictions for our clients using Microsoft technologies, and relevant third party products such as Click Dimensions, Twillio, etc. This will include requirements gathering, project design and development, and managing commercial and customer expectations in partnership with a member of the Project Management team.
This role will also be required to line manage a team of Consultants in their professional development, as well as provide commercial insights and continuous improvements to Pythagoras processes. This includes spending a day a month with the other Lead Consultants to focus on team development, and commercial projects to influence the technical direction of the business.
The main responsibilities of this role will require the successful candidate to:
- Design and develop appropriate, secure and scalable solutions based on best practices.
- Create high quality technical documentation.
- Lead playback meetings to clearly explain our recommended solution to clients.
- Complete development of product solutions; including building Plug-ins and utilising third party products.
- Ensure that solutions always deliver the expected end user benefits by liaising with the client and project teams.
- Provide a level of Quality Assurance on every assigned project, including system / unit testing, prior to solutions going to our internal QA department.
- Manage project escalations as required at a senior (Board / strategy) and commercial level.
- Support clients through deployment to go live, and complete handover documents as required.
- Maintain relevant knowledge related to third party products that may offer value to clients.
- Line manage a team of Consultants – promoting a positive and engaging work environment through spending time with them / having regular communications – via call and in person.
We are looking for applicants to have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience developing Microsoft Dynamics in a Consultancy role.
- The ability to communicate with, influence and manage customer expectations.
- Experience of managing end to end project delivery including requirements gathering and business process mapping.
- A proven ability to develop a clear understandings of clients’ needs and the ability to incorporate them into a solution at a senior level.
- An ability to create and maintain high quality technical specification documents.
- Have a proven track record leading the successful implementation of cutting edge technological solutions within large client companies; preferably across a number of business verticals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good general IT skills with varied experience of different virtual environments.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure in the context of project deployments.
If you are successful in your application, references will only be requested from your current employer once you have accepted the role. You will also be asked to disclose any unspent criminal convictions, and a DBS check may be requested. Pythagoras is an equal opportunities employer.
People, Passion, Technology.
Pythagoras are an Enterprise Cloud Partner – providing customers with Microsoft Solutions to fit their individual business requirements. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a member of the Microsoft Presidents Club, and our customers include University of Reading, Close Brothers, Gatwick Airport, Children In Need, PZ Cussons, and SpiraxSarco to name but a few.
In joining Pythagoras you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within our industry. Our People Strategy is built using our colleague’s opinions and feedback to create an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.